Janet B. Coven is a family law attorney at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group. Over the course of her extensive career, Ms. Coven has successfully guided clients through their legal matters while ensuring her clients understand each step of the process. Her passion for family law is evident through her unwavering dedication to safeguarding her client’s welfare, whether at trial, or through alternate dispute resolution methods such as arbitration, mediation or the collaborative process.
Taking a highly personalized approach to her representation, Ms. Coven tailors her case strategies through her deep understanding of her clients’ needs. She listens to her clients’ concerns and identifies their goals, working closely with them to craft the right approach for resolving their matters. Her finely honed negotiation skills and legal knowledge enable her to achieve the best results possible for her clients.
- The Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law
- Honors: Order of Barristers National Honors
- New Jersey Family Practice: A New Jersey Practice Guide with Forms
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law
- Morris County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association – Family Law Section
- - Current
- New Jersey
- Family Law