Free Consultation: (800) 880-1725Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jason Bonner DialDial Law Firm, LLC
- Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Jason Dial is a graduate of Thomas Goode Jones School of Law and is a licensed attorney practicing in Montgomery, Alabama, in the areas of auto accidents, personal injury law, constitutional law, appeals / appellate, criminal law, parole, dui / dwi, domestic violence, divorce, family law, custody, child support, general civil.
- University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa
- B.A. | Political Science
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Dial Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Law Clerk
- Law Offices of Aimee C. Smith
- Law Clerk
- Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals
- Law Clerk, Vioxx
- Beasley, Allen, Methvin, Portis & Miles, P.C.
- Law Clerk
- Morris, Haynes & Hornsby, P.C.
- Alabama State Bar
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Constitutional Law
- Q. Im 20 y/o Alabamian male with a clean record. I was charged with DUI. Would I qualify for youthful offender status?
- A: You should qualify for youthful offender status. The Alabama Youthful Offender Act is applicable to those under the age of 21 at the time the crime was committed. Feel free to contact me to discuss your matter further.
- Q. If u have a felony and you got your youthful offender are you still convicted of the crime?
- A: In Alabama, persons under the age of 21 who are granted youthful offender status are not "convicted" of violating the state statute (law) under which they are charged but rather are "adjudicated" guilty of violating the Alabama Youthful Offender Act. Therefore, there is no "conviction." If you'd like to discuss the Youthful Offender Act or a specific case with which you are dealing, you may contact my office. I would be glad to discuss your issues further.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map