Prior to partnering with Carson Pearson, Jeff Butler worked as corporate in-house counsel for companies in Utah and California. He has experience with real estate law, mortgage law, business law, and healthcare law.
Mr. Butler grew up in Utah and California. He graduated from Brigham Young University where he graduated with University Honor Program. He attended the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University while also pursuing a master degree from the Romney Institute of Public Management. During law school, he externed for two federal judges, the Honorable Judge Benson and the Honorable Judge Green.
Mr. Butler is licensed to practice in the State of Utah and the State of California.
- Brigham Young Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Brigham Young Univ J Reuben Clark LS UT
- Law Degree
- Loan Modification Denied—Now What? New Short Sale Guidelines Under HAFA (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives) Program
- Wills are Vital to Any Estate Plan
- New Home Affordable Modification Program (“HAMP”) Loan Modification Guidelines Taking Effect June 1, 2010
- New servicer loan modification directives under Making Home Affordable
- Six Ways to Enforce Child Support
- Chapter 13 basics
- Utah State Bar
- - Current
- California State Bar # 201917
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Family Law