Since 1990, attorney Jeffrey Randa has helped thousands of people facing harsh Michigan DUI charges get back on the road and stay out of Jail.
In Michigan driver's license restoration and out-of-state clearance cases, Jeff combines over 28 years of experience and knowledge. By concentrating his DUI and criminal practice in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties, Jeff knows each of the courts and the different Judges, and how they do things. He believes that a lawyer should lead the way through a case based upon experience. A Michigan lawyer is hired to make things better, and in DUI and criminal cases, success is measured by how much better things turn out.
Jeff was born in 1963 and raised on Detroit’s East side. He attended St. Brendan’s Grade School and graduated from Notre Dame High School in 1981. He went to Wayne State University on a scholarship and was extensively involved in student government. He was a national competitor in Moot Court while he attended the Detroit College of Law, from which he graduated in 1990.
- Michigan State University College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Multiple year recipient of the Ralph, Rose and Samuel Helper award in Excellence in the Study of Law.National Competitor in Moot Court.
- Wayne State University
- B.A. | Psychology
- Honors: Merit Scholarship for entire college education.
- Owner, Attorney
- Jeffrey Randa and Associates
- Michigan State Bar
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Italian-American Bar Association
- - Current
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- License Restorations
- Jeffrey J. Randa's Website Profile
- Jeffrey Randa and Associates Website
- Michigan Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
Your #drivingrecord will have information about when you can re-apply for a license, but sometimes with complicated records, it can be tough to figure that out. However, if during the...License Restoration in Michigan - Preparing for a License Restoration Hearing
Each hearing officer has different concerns and questions, so it is critical to prepare your true story about your transformation to sobriety. Our office guarantees that if we take...License Restoration in Michigan - What's the Cost of Losing a License Appeal?
Aside from the monetary cost, if you lost an appeal case, you can't re-appeal for at least another year. Doing the appeal the right way from the beginning - with...