Attorney Jeff Martin is passionate about helping the injured by protecting their rights and making sure they get the justice they deserve and the compensation to which they are entitled under the law.
Jeff focuses on Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, and Automobile Accidents. He is a Greenville, South Carolina native, and partner at Grimes Teich Anderson LLP. Jeff practices in the firm's Greenville, Spartanburg and Gaffney, South Carolina offices.
In 2019 Jeff was selected to Greenville Business Magazine Legal Elite for Workers' Compensation Law. He is a member of the South Carolina Bar, the Greenville County Bar Association, the South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, the South Carolina Association for Justice (SCAJ), The South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association (SCWCEA) and is a member of the Executive Committee of Injured Workers' Advocates (IWA).
Jeff attended law school at Campbell University, Norman A. Wiggins School of Law School in Raleigh, North Carolina from which he received his J.D. While at Campbell, Jeff was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, participated in the Kilpatrick-Stockton Mock Trial Competition, and participated in Campbell's Moot Court Competition. Following law school, Jeff practiced law in Georgetown and Horry Counties before joining Grimes Teich Anderson LLP in January 2013. Jeff was a board member of the Barbara Stone Foundation from 2014 to 2018 for which he served one term as Vice President.
- Campbell University, Norman A. Wiggins School of Law,
- J.D. (2011)
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- University of South Carolina
- B.A. (2008)
- Honors: Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- - Current
- Maring and Moody, LLC
- Legal Elite for Workers' Compensation Law
- Greenville Business Magazine
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Greenville County Bar Association
- The South Carolina Bar
- Activities: Young Lawyers Division
- Injured Workers Advocates
- South Carolina Workers' Compensation Educational Association
- South Carolina
- Free Consultation
Free injury and disability case evaluation.
- Contingent Fees
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Jeffrey M. Martin's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog