JEFFREY R. CAMPBELL is an associate with Wachler & Associates, P.C. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Central Michigan University. Mr. Campbell graduated from Wayne State University Law School in 2005. While in law school, Mr. Campbell served as an Articles Editor for the Journal of Law and Society and as a member of Moot Court.
Mr. Campbell practices in all areas of healthcare law and devotes a substantial portion of his practice to representing providers in the Medicare and other third party payor audit appeals process. He also provides assistance to clients in transactional and corporate matters.
Mr. Campbell is a member of the American Bar Association and Michigan Bar Association.
- Central Michigan University
- J.D. | Health Care Law
- Wachler & Associates
- - Current
- Transactional and corporate matters, compliance, audit defense, reimbursement and contracting matters, and staff privilege and third-party payor departicipation matters.
- Tomkiw Dalton PLC
- Health care law.
- Most health care providers must implement 'red flag' policies
- Michigan Medical Law Report
- Michigan State Bar
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Wachler & Associates, P.C. 210 East Third Street, Suite 204 Royal Oak, MI 48067 (248) 544-0888
- Health Care Law
- English: Spoken, Written