Skilled trial lawyer. Appears in court on an almost daily basis. Provides representation of the highest quality both inside and outside of the courtroom. In every case, civil or criminal, explores opportunities to obtain the best outcome possible for his clients. Personable and approachable. Brings strong litigation and trial skills with him to the transactional aspects of his practice. Business advice is with authority and knowledge of what actually happens inside a courtroom. Effective counsel to business clients in corporate, transactional, enforcement and litigation matters.
- American University Washington College of Law
- J.D. | law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State University of New York - Binghamton
- B.A. | Political Science / Economics
- Honors: Outstanding Academic Performance Pi Sigma Alpha - National Political Science Honor Society
- Shareholder - Managing Partner
- Gross, Romanick, Dean & DeSimone, P.C.
- - Current
- Gross, Romanick, Dean & DeSimone, P.C. is a law firm located in Fairfax, Virginia. We provide practical solutions for our client's legal problems. The law firm built its success by being responsive to client concerns and applying hard work with integrity to find creative legal solutions. We meet our client's legal needs by using cost saving technology and combining sophistication with sensitivity. We are proud of our reputation for being knowledgeable, responsive, accessible, aggressive and professional. Our attorneys are licensed in Virginia, the District of Columbia and Maryland.
- Virginia State Bar
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Fairfax Bar Association
- - Current
- District of Columbia
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Landlord Tenant
- Reckless Driving
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Landlord Evictions
Jeffrey Romanick - Video BioFinding the Right Lawyer for a Federal Drug Crime | Gross & Romanick, P.C.
Jeffrey Romanick on Federal Drug Crimes.What to Expect from Your Lawyer when Charged with a Crime | Gross & Romanick, P.C.
Jeffrey Romanick on what to expect from your lawyer when charged with a crime.How to Defend DWI in Virginia | Gross & Romanick, P.C.
Defending DWI in VirginiaHow to Defend Reckless Driving in Virginia | Gross & Romanick, P.C.
Jeffrey Romanick on How to Defend Reckless Driving in VirginiaCorporation or LLC - Which is Better? - UPDATED
http://www.gross.com Should you use a corporation or an LLC for your new business? Edward Gross, Managing Partner of Gross & Romanick, P.C., discusses the advantages of each type...Registered Agent in Virginia - Q&A
http://www.gross.com This question and answer session discusses registered agents in Virginia. Edward Gross, managing partner, for the law firm of Gross & Romanick in Fairfax, Virginia, is...