Free Consultation: (978) 654-6670Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Jeffrey Young

Law Office of Jeffrey A. Young
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Massachusetts
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Attorney Young has been handling workers' compensation cases for over 30 years. He started his career with one of the large Lowell law firms. He then became a partner in the firm of Casey & Young, P.C. In 2004 he opened his own firm.

He now focuses almost exclusively on work injury claims. His experience and reputation in the field give his clients an advantage.

New England Law | Boston
J.D. (1985) | Workers' Compensation Law
New England Law | Boston Logo
Speaking Engagements
Settlement Issues/Liens, MATA Convention, Burlington, Massachusetts
Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Professional Associations
Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Current
Activities: Member - Workers Compensation Committee
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Many legal fees and expenses in Workers' Compensation claims are paid by the Insurance Company so it does not cost the client.
Practice Area
    Workers' Compensation
Legal Answers
Q. In my worker's compensation claim, the employer's side hasn't shown to mediation for the 3rd time. What happens now?
A: I agree with what Attorney Kiley has said. I would add that if you are not happy with your attorney's communication level then let them know that you will take your case elsewhere if they do not respond to your inquires. If they do not change then seek out another lawyer.
Q. Need help with work related injury !!!
A: It is not clear from your question if you have already been to an Emergency Room. If not, then you should go. If you have and they want you to see an orthopedic or podiatrist then you should call one and try to make an appointment. It is very difficult to see anyone now with the virus issues. They will also probably want some kind of approval from the WC Insurer. Has your employer filed a First Report of Injury with their WC insurer? If not, then you should ask for the insurer's name and call them directly. If you get stonewalled then you should contact a lawyer who handles WC claim. Most do not charge for a consultation and if you do retain one, most of their fees are paid by the WC insurer. Good luck. ... Read More
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Law Office of Jeffrey A. Young
321 Central Street
4th Floor
Lowell, MA 01852
Telephone: (978) 654-6670
Fax: (978) 654-6671