Jeneé Y. Saffold is the Owner and Attorney of Saffold Law. She received her Juris Doctorate degree from Saint Louis University School of Law with a concentration in Business Transactional Law. She relocated to Omaha, Nebraska from Saint Louis, Missouri in May 2013 and started Saffold Law. Jeneé is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association and focuses her practice on Estate Planning, Juvenile Law, Landlord Tenant disputes, Collections and Small Business.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. / Business Transactional Law (2013)
- Northwest Missouri State University
- B.S. / Business Marketing and Management (2010)
- Nebraska Bar Association
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The goal of Saffold Law is to provide excellent legal services at an affordable price.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Personal Injury
- Juvenile Law