Originally from the Dominican Republic, I moved to the United States with the goal of becoming an attorney. As an immigrant myself, I have first-hand knowledge of the intricacies of U.S. immigration law.
After moving to the United States, I attended Valencia Community College, and subsequently attended the University of Central Florida to obtain my bachelor's degree in legal studies. After graduation, I relocated to Virginia where I attended law school at William and Mary. While in law school, I worked for various public defender offices, which helped confirm my passion for criminal defense and its intersection with immigration law.
I currently work at Airington, Stone & Rockecharlie in Richmond, Virginia, where I focus on providing representation to clients with criminal defense and immigration needs.
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Virginia State Bar # 93716
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Metro Richmond Women's Bar Association
- Membership Committee Member
- Alexander Matthew Foundation
- Board of Directors
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- DUI & DWI
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Airington, Stone & Rockecharlie, PLLC