(770) 846-0664Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jennifer SpearLet a former prosecutor put her knowledge to work for you!
- Family Law, Divorce, Criminal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
As a former prosecutor for 6 years, I have a ton of courtroom experience and legal knowledge. When I first passed the Bar, I opened my own practice concentrating on family law and personal injury. As my knowledge base grew, I decided I wanted to get back to family law but now I had additional information and experience in criminal work.
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- Honors: 2 Dean's Award for Student Animal Legal Defense Fund work 1 Dean's Award for Internship Hours
- Activities: President, Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Office of the Child Advocate
- State Bar of Georgia  # 688109
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Georgia
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Gun Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map