Free Consultation: (720) 493-8062Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeremy Patrick CohenBurns Figa & Will, P.C.
- Agricultural Law, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
- Colorado, Nebraska
Claimed Lawyer Profile
My practice focuses upon estate and tax planning for farmers, ranchers, owners of closely held businesses and professional practices. I provide an integrated legal and tax advice and counsel. I was born and raised in rural Southwestern Nebraska, where my great grandfathers homesteaded and I participate in this legacy by managing our family farm partnership, operating irrigated farmland and ranch property with crop share tenants. This background combined with my 30 years of law practice brings depth and understanding to my agricultural clients.
- University of Denver
- LL.M. (1992) | Master of Laws in Taxation
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Honors: Order of St. Ives - Top 10%
- Creighton University
- B.A. (1982) | Psychology
- Special Counsel
- Burns Figa & Will, P.C.
- - Current
- Colorado State Bar  # 15942
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Free initial 30 minute introductory meeting; flat fees quoted for many projects
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I handle most estate planning matters on a fixed fee basis or fixed budget basis.
- Agricultural Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
Websites & Blogs
- my bio
Contact & Map