The Law Office of Jessica M. Semins was founded upon the values of integrity, principle, and justice. Admitted to practice law in the State of New York and the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, Jessica is a strategic and creative problem solver who is deeply committed to representing her clients with respect, compassion, and valor. The dedication and personalized attention she brings to each case ensures the best possible results for her clients.
Jessica’s practice is devoted to ensuring that each of her clients receive understanding, communicative, and dependable counsel when they are going through some of their most stressful and emotionally difficult times. She is a zealous advocate for clients who are facing divorce and family law issues, and helps to take the burden off her clients’ shoulders every step of the way. Jessica also believes that pets are an important part of the family and understands the legal matters that can arise concerning our pet family members. As an animal lover, she devotes part of her practice to protecting the special bond between animals and humans.
In addition to representing clients for their matrimonial, family law, and animal law matters, Jessica is also an experienced advocate in traffic violations; personal injury; landlord-tenant issues; and general practice matters. She provides reassuring and effective legal representation for the unexpected and stressful occurrences that can happen on any day.
While in law school, Jessica interned at the District Attorney's offices in Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk counties. She was also recognized at Touro Law Center for her oral advocacy skills, for which she received several awards. In addition, she was an active member of the Moot Court Honors Board, having served as Associate Editor-in-Chief. Jessica earned her Bachelor’s degree in English Language and Literature from Smith College in Northampton.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- Honors: Touro Law Center -- John S. Bainbridge Moot Court Competition Winner; CALI Award -- Best Oral Advocate, Legal Process II; CALI Award -- American Trial Courts; Touro Law Center -- Exemplary Contributions to the Quality of Student Life
- Activities: Moot Court Honors Board, Associate Editor-in-Chief
- Smith College
- B.A. | English Language & Literature
- State Bar of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- United States District Court Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court Southern District of New York
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Animal & Dog Law
- Consumer Law