Jessica SaldinPlog & Stein P.C.
- Divorce, Family Law
As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica Saldin is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. Attorney Saldin carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available.
Attorney Saldin graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Saldin enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall.
Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Saldin would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Saldin can protect your rights.
- American University Washington College of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Colorado
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science and International Affairs
- Senior Associate
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- - Current
- Weaver & Associates, P.C.
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written