Jill utilizes an innovative approach to family law - she see a divorce as a "family reorganization" and she encourages her clients to adhere to the following guiding principles:
1. A happy family in two houses is better than a miserable family in one house.
2. A divorce terminates a marriage, but a divorce does not terminate a family.
3. Conflict damages children.
4. A divorce is not to be started lightly - it impacts multiple generations.
5. All divorces cause losses.
6. We all experience a predictable pattern of emotions in response to losses.
7. You choose to make your life better.
8. Revenge against the other party does not make your life better.
9. Life's challenges give us a choice - are we going to be bitter or better?
10. Our best lessons in life come from adversity - what are you going to learn from your family conflict?
- University of Minnesota Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Minnesota State Bar
- Free Consultation
1/2 hour free initial consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written