Free Consultation: (951) 405-0555Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

John Karas

Serious case? You need a SERIUOSLY GOOD LAWYER.
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
  • California, California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Trial attorney (not merely a negotiator). Criminal defense (misdemeanors and felonies), Civil (personal injury) and Appellate (criminal and civil). Worked on the defense team for then San Diego Mayor Roger Hedgecock. Written successful briefs and oral argument in both Civil and Criminal Appeals.

Specialize in Criminal Defense cases up to and including trial.

San Diego State Univ
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
California Western School of Law
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 115833
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    30 minutes devoted totally to your case (not your financial information like most lawyers/law firms).
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense
    Cannabis & Marijuana Law
    Marijuana Business Formation
    White Collar Crime
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Products Liability
    Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
    Civil Rights
    Police Misconduct
    Insurance Claims
    Bad Faith Insurance
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. What should I do if false accusations were made against me and was reported to local law enforcement I was told a warran
A: Hire a criminal defense lawyer in your area who handles the type of warrant issued for your arrest.
Q. An officer thought something was stolen and demanded their removal can he still search?
A: Whether the LEO (Law Enforcement Officer's) actions constituted a unlawful warrantless search of your vehicle and your purse, was anything incriminating found? Were criminal charges filed against you? If not, what do you hope to gain by asking a rhetorical question? Also, you list your location as being in New York. If the warrantless search occurred there, your question should be asked in the New York section of Justia as state laws regarding search and seizure vary by state.
Q. Its my first time getting a DUI, I dont know what to do and need help but have no money, can someone help me please
A: If you don't have any money to pay for a private attorney to represent you, at your arraignment where you plead no guilty ask for a Public Defender to be appointed.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Law Office of John Karas
Contact & Map
Law Office of John Karas
43537 Ridge Park Dr.
Temecula, CA 92590
Telephone: (951) 405-0555
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: Appointments on weekends available.