John R. Klein, MD, JD is an AV-Rated attorney with 17 years experience -- Providing medical-legal expertise with an emphasis on serious injury cases, physician and hospital concerns, and business matters.
- Cases involving serious injuries, including consultation and co-representation with other attorneys of record.
- Hospital and Physician Concerns: EMTALA, HIPAA, health authority inquiries, licensing requirements, and similar regulatory matters.
- Medical-Legal Questions of Patients and Their Families: Advice regarding the legal aspects of major health care questions and problems, including health care powers of attorney, relations with insurance companies, and related matters.
- Living wills and health care powers of attorney.
- Nebraska State Bar # 20415
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fee arrangements include hourly, flat-rate and contingency.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Business Law
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents
- General Civil