(817) 336-5355Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Family Law ...
- N. District Of Texas, Texas, US Supreme Ct.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
John B. Runge has been representing Texans in crisis since 1982, and has vast experience in litigating complex cases throughout the State of Texas.
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Texas State Bar  # 17397500
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- N. District Of Texas
- US Supreme Ct.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Additional Practice Area
- Wrongful Death
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map