Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Successfully defending people against criminal charges in Boston and throughout Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2011) | Criminal Defense
- Honors: Dean's List
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Simons Law Office
- - Current
- Defending the rights and freedom of people facing criminal charges in Massachusetts.
Articles & Publications
- From Solo to Managing a Small Firm, Transitions: From Law School to Lawyer & From Solo to Managing a Small Firm, Boston, MA
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Panelists will discuss how they have succeeded in growing their firms by developing a growth plan, using a coach and utilizing referral networks. As an attorney in a solo or a small firm, you will receive tips on how to grow your practice by expanding and nurturing your attorney referral network, the changes to expect as you grow, and how to plan and respond appropriately.
- Clients' Choice Award
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
- MASSACHUSETTS ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
- Criminal Defense Attorney - Member
- - Current
- Activities: MACDL's mission is to preserve the adversary system of justice; to maintain and foster independent and able criminal defense lawyers and to ensure justice and due process for persons accused of crime. MACDL will be an advocate for the advocate.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map