Josh Bodene, Esq. is a criminal defense attorney with specific interest in the areas of firearms law and civil liberties.
He is passionate about protecting the rights that our forefathers sacrificed so much to secure, especially those found in the Bill of Rights, such as freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms.
With more than a decade of practicing a wide variety of types of cases, Josh stands ready to help, especially in cases involving government intrusion.
Josh is past president and current member of Lititz Fire Company and worships at Westminster Presbyterian Church.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Boston University
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- US Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)
- Critical Response Team Member
- Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network
- Affiliate Attorney
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- Allied Attorney
- National Rifle Association (NRA)
- Criminal Law
- Civil Rights
- Family Law
- Estate Planning