Free Consultation: (863) 660-2223Tap to Call This Lawyer
Joshua W WestcottJoshua W. Westcott, Attorney at Law
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
As a practicing attorney in Polk County, Florida, for over ten years, I'm proud to offer my clients advice and representation in the areas of family law, criminal defense, and elder law. My vision is to bring a personal feel and approach to each of my client's legal concerns. It is my goal to give each client effective advice and craft personal solutions for difficult legal matters. I'm privileged to be part of the Polk County community, and proud to know that when the good people of this community need my guidance and experience, I'll be here for them.
- Barry University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (2003) | Telecommunications
- Sole Practitioner
- Joshua W Westcott, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Felony Supervising Attorney
- Regional Office of Civil and Criminal Conflict Counsel
- Owner / Attorney
- Joshua W. Westcott, P.A.
- General practice serving clients in Lakeland, Polk County and other parts of central Florida.
- Law Office of Ernes J. Mullins, P.A.
- Associate attorney in general practice serving Osceola County, Florida.
- Assistant State Attorney
- State of Florida
- Criminal prosecutor for the Ninth Judaical Circuit of Florida.
- Florida State Bar
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map