Juan G Ramos

Juan G Ramos

Representing Individuals and Businesses Throughout Texas
  • Divorce, Family Law, Personal Injury ...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Juan hails from the town of La Feria, Texas where he grew up on a farm and ranch. His upbringing instilled in him the value of respect and a purpose to help others. These values helped Juan as he pursued his studies at the University of Texas Pan American and University of Texas, where he graduated with his law degree.

Prior to practicing law in the great state of Texas, Juan had the privilege of working in Washington, DC in the U.S. House of Representatives and United States Treasury Department where he worked on national issues related to financial services, small businesses, and healthcare. Once he left Washington, DC, Juan returned to the Rio Grande Valley where he represents individuals and businesses in both state and federal court.

When Juan isn't in court zealously advocating for his clients, he can be found enjoying his time with his wife and two children.

The University of Texas School of Law
J.D. (2014)
The University of Texas School of Law Logo
Mediator's Certificate
University of Texas School of Law
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas  # 24094908
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Employment Law
    Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
  • Spanish: Spoken
Legal Answers
Q. I need to know who to talk to about me working at a job site and hitting a electrical power line it exploded in my face
A: You need to speak to your employer immediately. If you were a contractor working under a general contractor you need to contact the general contractor. The purpose of this notice is to see if your employer or supervising contractor have worker's compensation insurance.
Q. What should I do to protect my son and I if my wife just left to another city without saying anything and left my
A: Every divorce and child custody case is very unique. So keep in mind that my response is general. If your wife has truly abandoned you and your child, you can immediately file a divorce or suit affecting child relationship petition requesting a temporary restraining order. This restraining order can keep your wife from taking your son out of county due to the instability within the home. I urge you to contact a divorce and family lawyer immediately.
View More Answers
Social Media
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Juan Ramos Law Group, PLLC
612 W. Nolana, Ste 566
McAllen, TX 78504
Telephone: (956) 630-7670