Free Consultation: (206) 838-8118Tap to Call This Lawyer
Justin Mishkin

Justin Mishkin

  • Bankruptcy, Collections, Foreclosure Defense ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Justin Mishkin received his undergraduate degree from University of Washington, with certificates in Political Science and Economics. After undergraduate school, Justin attended law school at University of La Verne College of Law, a small private law school in Southern California. While in law school Justin spent two years at a family law clinic donating his time to helping those who could not afford to pay for legal representation. While at the legal clinic, Justin helped to prepare hundreds of family law petitions. After law school, Justin served as general counsel for a company that specialized in the sales of surplus, salvaged and green building material. While serving as general counsel, Justin drafted and negotiated contracts, both local and international. Justin also advised the company on employment rights, and various other environmental issues. After his time as general counsel, Justin was employed with one of the oldest most prestigious corporate boutique bankruptcy law firms in the northwest. Justin’s mentor was one of the original founding partners and a highly respected bankruptcy attorney. Under his direct guidance, Justin learned the intricacies of Chapter 11 bankruptcy, personal bankruptcy, and various other transactional works. While at the firm, Justin was in charge of one of the firm’s largest clients preparing motions, briefs, and petitions in the Bankruptcy Court, U.S. District court, and State Supreme court. He also formed entities, conducted case management, and prepared asset protection documents for clients ranging from small business to some of the largest developers in Washington. In 2008 Justin and his law partner Max Soi established their law firm in the International District, Seattle. Justin focuses his practice area in Bankruptcy law, Loan Modifications, Business Transactions, Short Sales, Mediation and Collections.

University of La Verne College of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Washington State Bar Association  # 38864
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    Personal injury cases
Practice Areas
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Foreclosure Defense
Landlord Tenant
Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Cantonese
  • English
  • Korean
  • Mandarin
  • Vietnamese
Legal Answers
Q. What happens in WA state when an unfiled summons, declaration and complaint are served without the attachments?
A: In Washington State, the initial served pleadings generally are not required to be filed or to include attachments. You should consult with an attorney if you have been served as there are important deadlines you should be aware of in order to prevent a default.
Q. I need advice on starting negotiations for my pain and suffering settlement because of a car accident.
A: Good morning. My answer will be general in nature. The demand amount would typically depend on the specific facts surrounding your case. It appears you , your husband and your child may all have claims. Since the child is a minor, there may be additional consideration in making the demand. Since injuries may still be assessed, it may not be the best time to prepare a demand for settlement. I would recommend that you communicate with a personal injury attorney so they can assist you in maximizing your claim and ensuring the your current and future medicals may be paid, hence, possibly waiting for settlement and demands.
Q. Can I go bankrupt post divorce to avoid paying a property settlement while still keeping my home? Chapter 13?
A: Good morning. My answer is general in nature and if you would like a specific answer based on your facts, feel free to contact my office or another bankruptcy practitioner. A general answer is no, you will likely not be able to discharge the divorce settlement in a bankruptcy, however, there may be exceptions and you should be able to file a chapter 13 to create a feasible payment plan over an extended term possibly paying the settlement in full over the plan itself.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Integrity Law Group PLLC
Integrity Law Group's Blog
Contact & Map
Integrity Law Group PLLC - Seattle Downtown office
2033 6th Ave, Suite 920
Seattle, WA 98121
Telephone: (206) 838-8118 Ext. 114
Fax: (206) 838-7459
Monday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed