I have represented clients in a wide variety of practice areas since 2009. More than anything I see myself as a problem solver. My approach is one of personal representation where clients are promptly updated at every step and phone calls and emails are returned very quickly. I immerse myself in every detail my client’s case and leave no stone unturned.
I maintain an active general practice of law that includes personal injury, civil litigation, business litigation, wrongful death, landlord tenant matters, drafting wills and powers of attorney, and traffic infractions.
I have developed a reputation for resolving disputes in my client’s favor very early on in the process. This is most apparent with my personal injury clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. My clients have received maximum recoveries for their injuries many times without ever having to file a lawsuit. I do a tremendous amount of work on the front end that is unique in the field of personal injury. Insurance adjusters have told me they have never seen someone work as hard as I do to obtain information and develop a case. As a result, I have rapport with the insurance companies unmatched in the legal field which allows me to settle many cases early on for the same amount of money as if it was litigated in front of a jury. Many of his personal injuries clients, as well as other lawyers, refer tort victims to me. Over the years many of my personal injury victories have been published in Virginia Lawyers Weekly.
Both inside the Courtroom and out, my clients depend on me for advice and representation with a wide variety of other legal matters. Among the many cases I have litigated are contract disputes, property damage cases, landlord representation, breaches of non-compete agreements, allegations of defamation, allegations of fraud, and Lemon Law.
- University of Richmond School of Law
- Honors: Law Review: Articles Editor
- Emory & Henry College
- B.A. | History/Philosophy
- Honors: Pi Gamm Mu, Blue Key, National Endowment For The Humanities Internship
- Bowen Ten Cardani P.C.
- - Current
- Ayers & Stolte, P.C.
- Law Clerk
- Porter County Circuit Court
- Virginia State Bar Fee Resolution Program CLE, Richmond, VA
- Henrico Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Tort Law Committee
- - Current
- Virginia State Bar
- Third District Disciplinary Committee
- Activities: I serve on the Third District Disciplinary Committee of the Virginia State Bar.
- Virginia State Bar Fee Resolution Program
- Activities: I am a volunteer Arbitrator for the Virginia State Bar Fee Resolution Program.
- BNI- Virginia Marketing Alliance
- Lewis Powell American Inn of Court
- Free Consultation
Free Consultations for personal injury matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard only.
- Contingent Fees
I accept contingency fees for personal injury matters.
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Consumer Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Landlord Tenant
- Traffic Tickets
- Civil Commercial Litigation
- English: Spoken, Written