Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- University of California - Irvine
- B.A. | English, Anthropology
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Shouse Law Group
- - Current
- Defend clients in misdemeanor, felony, DUI and juvenile cases across Los Angeles County.
- Certified Law Clerk
- Los Angeles District Attorney's Office
- Conducted both misdemeanor and felony preliminary hearings; Drafted responses to motions for suppression, responses to motions for new trials, Evidence Code 1101(b) (5) motions; Conducted legal research and draft memoranda on various areas of criminal law; Interviewed victims and witnesses.
- Law Clerk
- Los Angeles City Attorney's Office
- Conducted legal research on penal code, labor code, and education code violations, and drafted memoranda; Drafted jury instructions; Attended depositions and drafted deposition summaries; Reviewed case files and composed evidence charts of fraudulent activity of potential Defendants.
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Top 10% of Lawyers in the U.S.A.
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
Websites & Blogs
- Shouse Law Group - California Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Shouse Law Group Blog
Contact & Map