A native of Texas, Mr. Hopper was born in Beaumont and graduated from Duncanville High School in Duncanville, Texas. Mr. Hopper then attended Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in 1989. Immediately following, Mr. Hopper attended Texas Tech University School of Law, and in 1993, graduated Doctor of Jurisprudence.
Subsequent to his graduation from law school, Mr. Hopper relocated to Raleigh, North Carolina where, in 1994, he opened his own practice and has since been practicing law within Wake County and the greater Triangle area.
Currently, Mr. Hopper maintains a trial practice concentrating in commercial, business, and construction law, civil litigation, family law and divorce. In addition he and his associates also handle criminal law, misdemeanors, traffic violations, and some felonies.
Mr. Hopper lives in Raleigh with his wife, Crystal, and their two children.
- Texas Tech University - Texas Tech University
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- B.A. (1989) | Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Psychology
- Honors: In 1989 First Place Winner in the Undergraduate Moot Court Competition, State of Texas.
- Activities: Moot Court; Speaker of the House for Student Senate; VP Pre-Law Society; VP of Sigma Chi Fraternity; Psi Chi Fraternity Member; Political Science.
- Hopper Law Firm PLLC
- - Current
- BV® Rating
- North Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- North Carolina
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express as well as cash and personal checks.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer a free 30 minute consultation for criminal and traffic matters. For civil and domestic matters, our consultation fee is $250. However, should you chose to retain us at the time of your consultation, we will apply the consultation fee to your retainer.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Business Law
- Child Support
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hopper, Hopper & Mulligan, PLLC
- Hopper, Hopper & Mulligan, PLLC | Raleigh Divorce Blog