Mr. Sullivan Has Been Certified by the State Bar of California as Specialist In Legal Malpractice. Mr. Sullivan is one of the small minority of Certified Specialists focusing on representing clients, rather than defending attorneys.
Mr. Sullivan has over thirty years practicing in the field of Legal Malpractice. He has taught continuing education classes and testified as an Expert Witness in the Superior Court in legal malpractice cases.
Mr. Sullivan's practice also includes other aspects of attorney-client disputes, including professional negligence , breach of fiduciary duty, fee disputes, and other attorney misconduct.
In addition, Mr. Sullivan handles and litigates a wide range of personal injury, real estate & construction litigation cases.
Mr Sullivan obtained the largest verdict in a slip and fall case in San Mateo County, obtaining $475,000 for a woman who slipped and fell (and without having surgery).
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Honors: 1st Place - Client Counselling Competition
- Activities: Tax Law Society; Environmental Law Society; Clerked for the Hon. Daniel M. Hanlon, Presiding Judge of the San Francisco Superior Court
- California State University - San Francisco State University
- B.A. (1983) | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude Most Outstanding Achievement in Political Science - Class of 1983
- Certified Specialist in Legal Malpractice
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California # 124523
- Free Consultation
The initial consultation is free.
- Contingent Fees
Cases that are appropriate for a Contingency Fee are determined on an individual basis.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
With legal malpractice cases, Mr. Sullivan initially conducts a complete file review & analysis, including a comprehensive written evaluation for a "Flat Fee" determined on a case by case basis.
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law