Kianna Woods received her B.A. from Soka University of America located in Southern California. She then went on to receive her J.D. from the Western State University of Law. With her years of experience, Ms. Woods has extensive knowledge in solving the most severe cases. Known both as a gifted lawyer and a consummate team player, Ms. Woods is a highly regarded advocate and tenacious litigator for our injured clients.
- Soka University of America
- Western State University College of Law
- Sweet James Accident Attorneys
- State Bar of California  # 330994
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: #330994
Get a Free and Confidential consultation regarding your legal matter 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call today!
There are no out of pocket costs. You pay nothing unless we win your case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Lyft and Uber Accidents
- Dog Bites
- English: Spoken, Written