Kirk C. Russom was admitted to the New Jersey state bar in 2012 and practices primarily in the ares of municipal court, defending those facing traffic ticket and driving while intoxicated (DWI/DUI) offenses, residential real estate, and personal injury litigation.
Kirk obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law—Camden. During his career at Rutgers Law, Kirk was a member of the Sports & Entertainment Law Society. He completed his first year of law school at the University of Miami School of Law in which he also was a member of the Sports & Entertainment Law Society.
Kirk completed his undergraduate studies at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida, having obtained a Bachelor of Science, with a double major in Social Science and Political Science and a concentration in Sociology.
Kirk is a self-ordained Reverend and has officiated several wedding ceremonies for both friends and family.
Kirk can be reached via e-mail at Kirk@trnjlaw.com.
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Sports & Entertainment Law Society
- University of Miami School of Law
- Activities: Entertainment & Sports Law Society
- Florida State University - Tallahassee Campus
- B.S. | Social Sciences & Political Sciences
- Attorney at Law
- Law Office of Apicelli & Costanzo
- - Current
- Law Clerk
- Law Office of Edward E. Gray
- Ocean County Bar Association of New Jersey
- - Current
- New Jersey
- Free Consultation
DWI/DUI & Traffic Ticket Offenses
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Car Accidents
- English: Spoken, Written