Kyle Daniel Johnson
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud, Securities Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Kyle Johnson graduated Cum Laude from Christian Brothers University with a degree in Business Administration where he was the Captain of the Men’s Golf team for both his junior and senior year. During his senior season, he was voted to the Gulf South Conference All-Academic Team for his success in the classroom and on the golf course. Kyle went on to earn his Juris Doctor from The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2017. During law school, Kyle worked to redevelop the Sports & Entertainment Law Society in addition to being a member of Phi Alpha Beta. Kyle also earned the CALI award (highest grade) for International Business Transactions.
Kyle is licensed to practice in Tennessee state courts as well as the Federal Court for the Western District of Tennessee. Kyle is a member of the Memphis and Tennessee Bar Associations.
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2017)
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 036066
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- ID Number: 036066
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Securities Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration
- Elder Law