Kyle H. Jarzmik
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets ...
I was born in suburban Chicago, grew up in Charlotte, North Carolina, and attended Wake Forest University. After working for a large law firm while in college and graduating with a bachelor’s degree in economics, I attended Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta.
During law school, I interned with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia. There, I was involved in the prosecution of federal drug, fraud, and white collar crime cases. I was also given the rare opportunity as an intern to make arguments and question witnesses in a mail fraud jury trial in which the defendant was convicted.
After graduating from law school in 2008 and working for a year in a private civil firm, I joined the Office of the Fulton County Solicitor General in early 2010. For more than 5 years, I prosecuted thousands of criminal cases involving a wide range of charges. Among these charges were DUI, battery, theft, stalking, hit and runs, driving with a suspended license, vehicular homicide, reckless driving, speeding, and other traffic offenses.
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- Assistant Solicitor General
- Fulton County Solicitor General
- Project Attorney
- King & Spalding
- State Bar of Georgia  # 595905
- National College for DUI Defense
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written