Kyle Scruggs was born and raised in Lawton, Oklahoma. Kyle received the prestigious National Merit Scholarship from the University of Oklahoma, and graduated from OU with a B.A. in History in 2005. Kyle received his Juris Doctor from Marquette University Law School in 2008.
While in law school, Kyle was a member of the Marquette Sports Law Review, and worked as an intern at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Athletics Department as well as the National Sports Law Institute.
Kyle has been admitted to practice law in Oklahoma since 2009. His primary area of practice is oil and gas law. He also practices in the areas of estate planning and probate, real property law, and family law.
Call 405-286-4256 to schedule a free consultation, or visit kerriganandassociates.com to learn more. Contact-free consultations and case reviews available.
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Activities: Marquette Sports Law Review
- University of Oklahoma
- B.A. (2005) | History
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 22710
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- ID Number: 22710
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- James M. Kerrigan & Associates, PLLC