Firm Focus and History
I established Forghany Law, P.C. with the philosophy of a small firm helping people with their legal dilemmas.
Forghany Law, P.C. focuses on Chapter 7 & 13 Consumer (Debtor) Bankruptcy. Family Law, Criminal Defense. We also handle Personal Injury, Torts, and Products Liability. Check out the website www.ForghanyLaw.com for a complete list.
Previous Employment Summary
I am no stranger to hard work. During my college years, I was a volunteer EMT. During law school I taught CPR for the American Red Cross, and also was a computer repair technician. Now during my short career as an attorney, I have had numerous cases involving Bankruptcy, Family Law and Divorce, Child Custody, and Criminal Defense.
Activities and Awards
I dedicate some time to Pro Bono projects.
- Massachusetts School of Law
- Juris Doctor (2006)
- Alfred University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (2003)
- National Association for Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney's
- 1st Circuit
- 2nd Circuit
Free 30 min consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We have a sliding scale, and always try to help our clients with affordable payment plans.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment arrangements are accepted
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights