Before law school I earned an Engineering Degree which has facilitated my ADR practice which is focused on IP and technology disputes.
In addition I am an attorney Registered and specially qualified/allowed to Practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- George Washington Univ LS
- Law Degree
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (1956) | Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Honors: Hexagon Senior Honor Society
- Activities: Class officer, Editor of the Pennsylvania Triangle Engineering Magazine,
- California State Bar # 36727
- - Current
- D.C. Circuit
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Intellectual Property