Lillian Suelzle Watson became a lawyer in 2001. Lillian was born and raised in Gresham, Oregon and received her Associate's Degree from Mt. Hood Community College and her BA in Communications from Marylhurst University. She graduated from Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark in December of 2000. Lillian is a member of the Oregon State Bar and the United States District Court in Oregon. She is also a member of the Multnomah Bar Association, (Family Law Estate, Planning and Debtor Creditor Sections), Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals, Oregon Mediation Association and the Gresham Chamber of Commerce. Lillian is on the Multnomah County arbitration panel. She regularly attends continued training in family law, mediation, collaborative methods handling family law matters. In 2010 she was designated as a Rising Star by her peers and the legal community.
At its core, mediation is a process that allows divorcing couples the opportunity to work through disputes with a neutral third party before it becomes necessary to go before a judge. If you would like to discuss your specific situation and needs further, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Lillian S. Watson, who is a trained Gresham divorce and mediation attorney. If you elect to meet with Mrs. Watson as a mediator, she must remain neutral and cannot represent either party separately. If mediation will help you and your spouse reach a complete agreement, it may be appropriate to only have an attorney-mediator meet with you both and finalize your documents.
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- Marylhurst University
- B.A. | Communications
- Owner - Senior Attorney
- Gresham Mediation
- Lillian Suelzle Watson was born and raised in Gresham, Oregon. Lillian established the Law firm Gresham Family & Bankruptcy Law in 2001 and the firm has continued to grow. She obtained her Associate's Degree from Mt. Hood Community College in 1989 and her BA in Communications from Marylhurst University in 1992. Prior to attending law school Lillian was employed as a legal secretary, an administrative assistant in commercial lending, and then a residential loan officer until 1997. She graduated from Northwestern School of Law at Lewis and Clark in December of 2000. Lillian is a member of the Oregon State Bar and the United States District Court, Oregon District. She is also a member of the Oregon State Bar Unlawful Practice of Law Committee, Multnomah Bar Association, (Family Law and Debtor Sections), American Bar Association and the Gresham Chamber of Commerce. She is involved in the Gresham community through the Mt. Hood Neighborhood Association and regularly volunteers in the legal community.
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Lillian S. Watson has been named to the Oregon Rising Stars list as one of the top attorneys in Oregon for 2011. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to the list., Oregon Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2011
- Oregon Collaborative Professional
- - Current
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- - Current
- Oregon Mediators Association
- - Current
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, American Express and Mastercard
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The first 1 hour for Family Law issues is $150.00. .
- Arbitration & Mediation
- English: Spoken, Written