(757) 320-4133Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lisa JacksonHelping You Move Forward at Phillips & Peters
- Divorce, Family Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
After a decade of serving the community through a career in law enforcement, I transitioned into the legal field with the hopes of helping the struggling families and individuals I saw in the courtroom. My sole focus is family law which includes custody, child support, divorce, protective orders, and more. I am certified as a guardian ad litem for juveniles and dedicated to making fair assessments for the benefit of the children I represent. I provide unique value to my clients in that I have seen many sides of the law and know when to defend, fight, and settle.
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- Virginia State Bar  # 88476
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Virginia State Bar
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard only for credit cards. Our office accepts cash and check as well.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Contact & Map