I am the founding partner in the law firm of American Wills & Estates. I started the law firm in 1997 and have been licensed and actively practicing law in Pennsylvania for 25 years.
American Wills & Estates is a locally owned and operated Pittsburgh law firm with a practice limited to Probate Estate Administration, Estate Planning and Real Estate law.
Whether you need our legal services to assist you in the probate estate administration of a loved one’s estate or to help you create and craft an estate plan that best protects and serves your family’s specific, individual needs, you’ll be dealing with trusted and experienced attorneys who have been assisting clients throughout Western Pennsylvania with competency, compassion and care for over 25 years.
Our expertise in Probate Estate Administration and Estate Planning covers everything from the preparation of simple Last Will and Testaments, Durable Power of Attorneys and Living Wills, to the start to finish probate administration of small, medium and large estates. We handle the preparation and filing of all estate and inheritance related tax returns and provide a full range of Will, Trust and/or Orphans’ Court litigation services.
We have a number of convenient office locations throughout Western Pennsylvania and we also provide home, hospital, evening and weekend appointments upon request. We have represented thousands of clients over the years with competency, compassion and care. We also offer most of our legal services on an affordable flat fee basis. Call us today to schedule your free legal consultation or visit our firm online at www.americanwillsandestates.com
- Duquesne University
- J.D. | Law
- Founding Partner
- American Wills & Estates
- - Current
- I am the founding partner in the law firm of American Wills & Estates. We are a locally owned and operated law firm with seven offices conveniently located throughout Western Pennsylvania. Our practice is focused on the areas of Estate Planning and Probate Estate Administration. We provide all of our clients with a free initial legal consultation. Home and hospital visits are available upon request and evening and weekend hours can be scheduled by appointment.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils # 2771
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MC, Discovery and Debit Cards
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide most of our estate planning and probate estate administration legal services on a low flat fee basis. We provide all of our clients with a free initial legal consultation. Home, hospital, evening and weekend appointments can be scheduled upon request. We have seven convenient office locations throughout Western Pennsylvania.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- How Do I Find an Experienced, Affordable Estate Attorney?
- Pittsburgh Probate Lawyers