Free Consultation: (435) 628-8587Tap to Call This Lawyer
Lorelei Naegle

Lorelei Naegle

We know divorce and family law, because it’s all we do
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Utah
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Lorelei has been providing divorce and family law clients with sound practical advice and legal wisdom since 2002. Lorelei is passionate about helping her clients understand the legal process, weigh the pros and cons of decisions being made, and understand the potential outcome of their case. Lorelei’s training as a domestic law mediator gives her unique skills and perspective in the negotiation and settlement process. As a new attorney, Lorelei represented clients in security fraud claims stemming from improper investments and she uses this experience to simplify and investigate financial issues and present these issues to the court in a concise and clear manner. Lorelei has effectively represented numerous clients in complex trials and employs her love and knowledge of the law to assertively advocate on behalf of all her clients. Lorelei began her career in Provo, Utah after graduating from BYU law school. In 2007, Lorelei was transferred to St. George and in 2009 struck out on her own and owned and operated Naegle Law & Mediation until 2013, when she joined Jonathan Wright.

Brigham Young University
J.D. (2002)
Brigham Young University Logo
Professional Experience
Board Member
Southern Utah Bar Association
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar # 09577
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Half hour free consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa and Mastercard only.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    I start with a free half hour consultation. During your consultation I will get a better idea of the specifics of your case so that I can determine the work involved. We will also discuss our fee. My initial fees vary depending on the complexity and initial work involved. While I cannot predict how each case will go and exactly how long it will take, I will discuss my estimate of total costs, time frames, and various strategies. My goal is to answer your most pressing questions and help you understand what the next step is in your case.
Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Wright Naegle, PLLC
Contact & Map
965 East 700 South, Suite 201
St. George, UT 84790
Telephone: (435) 628-8587
Cell: (435) 574-9251