Attorney Ryterski grew up in St. Louis, MO in a large, working-class family. This familiarized her to the monetary demands of the everyday life of workers.
Attorney Ryterski gained knowledge of the workers’ compensation and personal injury areas of the legal field by clerking for law firms while still in law school. Through her perseverance as a working student, she was able to graduate at the top of her class.
After her studies, Attorney Ryterski sought employment opportunities where she could continue to hone her skills. Prior to starting her own legal practice in 1997, she worked for the Missouri attorney general’s office and the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Army.
Attorney Ryterski is a hardworking lawyer who will do everything in her power to meet your needs. She will help you avoid the common mistakes of injured parties in claims and hearings. With her help, you can go through the legal processes without any hassle.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude, top 23% of graduating class
- University of Missouri - St. Louis
- B.S. (1988) | Criminal Justice, Political Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Law Office Louise Ryterski LLC
- - Current
- Attorney Advisor
- US Dept. of Defense - US Army
- Staff Instructor
- St. Louis Community College
- Assistant Attorney General
- Missouri Attorney General
- 'Till Death Do Us Part
- Missouri Bar Journal
- Illinois State Bar
- The Missouri Bar  # 38779
- Bar Association of St. Louis
- Free Consultation
Contingent fees are based on a percentage of the total fee collected for the client. Costs and expenses advanced on behalf of the client are deducted from the settlement in addition to the contingent attorney fee.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Law Office of Louise Ryterski, L.L.C. Website