I focus my practice on trademark prosecution, counseling, enforcement and licensing, as well as providing trademark litigation support and Right of Publicity and copyright protection. I assist clients with social media problems and I am also a registered Trademark Agent for the Trademark Clearinghouse–the most important rights protection mechanism established by ICANN in relation to the launch of the new generic top level domain name program (the gTLDs). I have significant experience in domain name proceedings under the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) and the Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS) System. I also speak on topics of interest to the IP community, and my articles on the Right of Publicity and Social Media have appeared in the ABA’s Landslide Magazine and GPSOLO Magazine “best of” issue. I am ranked in the World Trademark Review 1000: The World's Leading Trademark Professionals (2014-present).
I am a member of the California State Bar and am admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for all of the Districts of California, as well as being a member of the International Trademark Association.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Whittier Coll School of Law
- Law Degree
- University of Cincinnati
- B.A. (1991) | Philosophy
- Honors: With Honors
- Boisineau Law
- Opens as of June 2018
- Trademark, Copyright and Rights of Publicity in the Digital Age, 2017 IPO 45th Annual Meeting, San Francisco
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
- Social media best practices Safeguarding your company's trademark rights and minimizing 3P trademark risks Avoiding copyright liability and addressing infringement Handling hashtags and tweets Celebrity interaction and ambush marketing
- California State Bar # 216090
- - Current
- Free Consultation
30 minutes over the phone, but fee for in-person meeting that can be applied to any work I do for you.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Intellectual Property
- French: Spoken, Written