Steve Campbell has practiced civil litigation, family law, municipal law, wills, probate and business law since opening his practice in Cornelia in 1992. He serves as the City Attorney for the City of Cornelia. Steve has previously served as the interim Judge of Probate Court for Habersham County.
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (1983)
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express are accepted.
Contingent fees are accepted in Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Trucking Accident cases.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Law Firm Website