Think Defense is a professional law corporation that delivers effective legal representation in white-collar cases, blue-collar cases, and business litigation.
Before founding the firm, Mr. Dabiri was an Assistant U.S. Attorney in Los Angeles and Orange County, where he investigated and prosecuted a wide range of federal criminal cases.
Before serving as a federal prosecutor, he litigated complex civil cases at one of the best and biggest law firms in the world, O'Melveny & Myers.
And before joining the firm, he clerked for a federal trial judge at the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.
He earned his bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of California at Los Angeles, and he earned his law degree from the University of Southern California.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- Law Degree (2005)
- Honors: James C. Holbrook Award
- Activities: Senior Editor, Southern California Law Review
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (2002) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of California - Riverside
- California State Bar  # 241696
- - Current
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Health Care Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- DUI & DWI