Licensed to practice law in Florida since 1995. Former Assistant State Attorney. Extensive criminal law experience. Handling all criminal defense cases in state and federal court.
- South Texas College of Law
- Honors: DEAN'S LIST
- University of Florida
- B.S. | BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- Honors: GRADUATED WITH HONORS
- ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY
- State Attorney's Office
- PROSECUTED CASES FROM MISDEMEANORS (DUI, DV BATTERIES) TO FELONIES (DRUG TRAFFICKING, MURDER).
- CONTROLS MANAGER
- BROWN & ROOT CONSTRUCTION, INC.
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Trial Lawyers
- The Top 100 Lawyers
- Florida State Bar  # 63657
- - Current
- Federal Circuit
Free consultation for criminal cases only.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
- Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- English: Spoken, Written
- Maria Dykes, PA