Mr. Baus earned his bachelor’s of arts in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1984. He graduated from Marquette University Law School in 1990. He was a member of Marquette Law School’s National Labor Law Moot Court Team, and placed first in the Intra School Moot Court Competition.
Mr. Baus was born in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on March 18, 1962. He is married and resides in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
After working as a journalist, I had a strong desire to work in a job that has a direct positive affect on people’s lives. We all hope and believe that we won’t be a victim of another person’s negligence. When the unforeseen happens, I take pride in helping my clients receive the compensation that helps them put their lives back together.
- Marquette University
- J.D. (1990)
- Honors: Placed first in the Intra School Moot Court Competition
- Activities: Member of Marquette Law School’s National Labor Law Moot Court Team
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1984) | Journalism
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1001300
- Wisconsin Association of Justice
- American Association of Justice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Warehouse and Industrial Injuries
- Injuries Caused by Dogs
- Murphy and Prachthauser