Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Temple University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's List Participant in the 1990 Jessup International Moot Court Competition
- Activities: Member, Law School Rugby Club Resident Coordinator, Temple University Housing, Ambler Campus (Fall 1990)
- University of Nebraska - Omaha
- BGS | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude, Dean's list all semesters Pi Gamma Mu International Honor Society
- Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky LLP
- - Current
- A general practice law firm providing legal representation in consumer bankruptcy cases (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13); Estate Planning (Wills, Powers-of-Attorney, Living Will); Estate Administration (Probate); and Immigration Issues (Citizenship and Naturalization); We are dedicated to building authentic relationships with our clients, whether we are providing full-service representation or limited scope of service. Our goal is to make the process run as smoothly as possible while establishing trust and respect with each of our unique clients.
- Adjunct Professor in Business Law
- DeVry University/Keller Graduate School
- Teach, evaluate, and mentor college business students in graduate and undergraduate courses. Currently teaching: GM597 Business Law; GM520 Legal, Political, and Ethical Dimensions of Business; and LAWS 310 The Legal Environment. These courses examine the legal system, focusing on aspects of the law as they relate to social, economic and ethical issues. As the instructor, I lead students to explore general business and regulatory matters, intellectual property, employer-employee relationships; antitrust, environmental issues, consumer protection; and civil versus criminal law distinctions.
- Principal and Attorney
- Medvesky Law Office, LLC
- Mark Medvesky Law Office, LLC is a general practice law firm providing legal representation in consumer bankruptcy cases (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13); Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Support, and Alimony); Immigration Issues (Citizenship and Naturalization); and Wills and Estate Planning. We are dedicated to building authentic relationships with our clients, whether we are providing full-service representation or limited scope of service. Our goal is to make the process run as smoothly as possible while establishing trust and respect with each of our unique clients.
- US Air Force Reserve / US Government
- Partner and Litigation Attorney
- Lightner & Medvesky
- Lightner & Medvesky was a general practice law firm representing clients in many areas of law including criminal, divorce, bankruptcy, contracts and real estate. As General Managing Partner and Litigation Attorney I was responsible for finances including P & L, and all day to day operations. Major accomplishments included: • Advised clients on complex legal decisions; 100’s of hours advocating clients’ positions • Planned, established, and managed a firm that maintained offices in 3 counties and practiced in 5 counties, increasing the gross proceeds by 30% over two years. • Managed an office budget in excess of $100,000, handling all procurement issues and financial transactions. • Honed oral presentation skills in open court as a litigator, becoming a forceful advocate. • Trained and managed a legal staff.
- Litigation Attorney
- Sigmon & Sigmon PC
- Sigmon & Sigmon, was a general practice law firm. As Litigation Attorney I was responsible for an established caseload of 50 – 100 cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey as well as generating my own clients. Major accomplishments include: • Negotiated settlements in dozens of cases either recovering thousands of dollars or limiting costs for my clients. • Drafted hundreds of documents outlining complex factual events and advocating positions favorable to my clients.
- Assistant District Attorney
- District Attorney's Office of Berks County
- As Assistant District Attorney I was responsible for representing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the prosecution of criminal cases. Accomplishments included: • Prepared and conducted a dozen jury trials and numerous hearings and pre-trial proceedings. • Negotiated hundreds of plea agreements saving the county thousands of dollars on court proceedings. • Assigned to a courtroom to administer a caseload of approximately 250 cases while supervising a junior prosecutor.
- Keystone Opportunity Center
- Activities: Both legal and non-legal volunteer work
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Activities: Support system for attorneys assisting clients with immigration issues.
- National Organization of Veterans' Advocate
- Activities: Securing and protecting veterans' benefits
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
Free consultations or bankruptcy cases only. For other types of cases, please call for initial consultation fees.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Immigration Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- Face Book page - Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky LLP
- WHHM Law Firm Blog
Contact & Map