(786) 797-8321Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mark Tropsee markandrewtrop.com
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I graduated from law school over 30 years ago. I have seen what I have seen and done what I have done since then. I have to say that despite its problems I can't help but having loving reverence for law. What is life without law? No easier than it is now. And surely more so. Hence I love the law of humanity.
- Harvard Law School
- other | law ... negotiation .... mediation ..... life
- This all was very very interesting. (and you learn more in a week at Harvard than you learn at Nova in 3 years; or Columbia .. well; Columbia was not bad either.
- Activities: I went to programs off an on from 1986 to 2007.
- Columbia Law School
- LL.M. | constitutional law; political philosophy
- This all was quite interesting
- Honors: diplomma
- Activities: LIving in NY City
- Nova Southeastern University
- If you like me I am the lawyer for you; maybe. If not; I'm probably on the other side of it.
- Honors: If I recall I was Magna Cum... louda?
- Activities: law
- Mark A. Trop, Attorney at law
- I have done what I have done. I've won cases I should have lost ; and lost cases I should have won. On the whole justice was done.
- teaching, Florida
- Teaching is interesting. Students have routinely been appreciative and educated thereafter (hopefully.) I'm not an entertainer.
- marktrop Esq
- I've had personal gratification from winning here and there now and then.
- The Florida Bar  # 0383650
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
i get paid what I can; and what I should; if not more. Often less.
Additional Practice Area
- General Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
- personal web cite
Contact & Map