I graduated in 2000 from Virginia Tech with a BA. I went on to the University of New Hampshire School of Law and graduated in 2003. I passed the Georgia bar exam shortly thereafter and began practicing.
I worked for a large national Social Security Disability firm and travelled across the United States representing disabled claimants seeking Social Security Disability benefits. After a few years, I went to work for the Fulton County Public Defender's Office where I was placed in the major felony unit. After trying numerous jury trials, I returned to the large national Social Security Disability firm. Initially, I travelled the country attending hearings and later transitioned in a brief writing role where I wrote all of the Appeals Council briefs for the firm. I opened Yancey Disability in 2017 to provide more personal service to clients seeking benefits.
I am a member of the California State Bar Association, as well as the Georgia State Bar Association. I am the author of The Applicant's Guide to Social Security Disability, which is available on Amazon. I am passionate about providing excellent representation to my clients.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- B.A. (2000) | Philosophy and Religious Studies
- State Bar of California # 321529
- Active Member
- - Current
- State Bar of Georgia # 775315
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
25% up to $6,000 of your back pay
- Social Security Disability
- San Diego Social Security Disability Attorney
- SSDI Attorney San Diego, CA North County