Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Mathew passed the Nevada bar on his first attempt and accepted a position as an associate attorney where he successfully defended criminal cases at jury trial. Mathew was then offered a job as a criminal prosecutor. This experience was invaluable. Mathew spent years trying cases and prosecuting criminal charges. His ability as a trial attorney consistently earned praise from the Northern Nevada legal community.
- Honors: Jefferson Award, Witkins Award, Cali Award, Deans List
- Activities: In addition to practicing law, Mathew is a Law Professor at the University of Nevada, Reno and Truckee Meadows Community College.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
Websites & Blogs
- Mathew Work Law: Reno Divorce, Family & Criminal Lawyer
Contact & Map