Matt Kinley is a partner of Tredway, Lumsdaine & Doyle, LLP. He joined the firm in 1989 and served the firm as Managing Partner from 2006 to 2011.
Mr. Kinley represents healthcare clients in several different aspects of healthcare law, including both federal and state laws and regulations, licensing and certificates, Medical Board representation, Medicare and Medicaid law and audit representation, managed care contracting and disputes, fraud and abuse issues, referral disputes, unique healthcare employment issues, HIPAA compliance, creations and mergers, and acquisition of healthcare practices. Mr. Kinley is a member of the American Bar Association – Health Law Section, the American Health Lawyer Association and the Los Angeles Bar Association – Healthcare Section, and Orange County Bar Association – Healthcare Section. He also founded the California Healthcare Law blog.
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- Small Business Advocate of the Year
- California Chamber of Commerce
- In 2005, the California Chamber of Commerce recognized Mr. Kinley with its Small Business Advocate of the Year Award. The award was given in recognition of Mr. Kinley’s continued advocacy for small businesses within the state.
- California State Bar  # 144046
- - Current
- Health Care Law
- California Healthcare Law