Matthew Viveiros is a graduate of the Roger Williams University School of Law and Providence College. Attorney Viveiros has been admitted to practice in both state and federal courts in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
He has successfully represented clients and their claims. He has secured settlements or favorable judgments in both jurisdictions.
Attorney Viveiros specializes in the representation of:
• Injured seamen and their families
• Jones Act and wrongful death claims
• Injured construction workers in both
workers' compensation and third-party
• Individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents
• Other accident claims
Attorney Viveiros is also fluent in Portuguese.
- Massachusetts State Bar  # 674224
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Law
- Maritime Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- My Website